English boxing star Anthony Joshua is so certain of thumping out Joseph Parker that he’s set up to put his very own cash on it. Joshua and Parker clash on Saturday night in a heavyweight unification session at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium before in excess of 80,000 onlookers. Joshua will put his WBA ‘Super’, IBO and IBF titles on hold against WBO champion Parker.
Joshua versus Parker Bedding Odds:
Now let’s talk about the Anthony Joshua Odds! Anthony Joshua is an outright beast of a man. When he begins punching the face he gets genuine really snappy! On the other side, Parker’s not so enormous. Joshua’s capacity will be a lot for him. I consider cycle four or five Joshua will stop him.
Shenkin the Goat: the Welsh national symbol “settled on his decision vehemently clear in the wake of eating a grape before a cut-out of Anthony Joshua, and afterward snacking some lettuce at the foot of a cycle 11 card”, the Evening Standard reports.
Anthony Joshua is most loved to win Saturday’s battle, however The Sun reports that most of punters are wagering on Joseph Parker to cause a furious. Here are the most recent best costs from Oddschecker, starting at 29 March:
- Anthony Joshua to win: 1/5
- Joseph Parker to win: 9/2
- Draw: 50/1
Method of victory:
- Anthony Joshua by KO, TKO or preclusion: 2/5
- Anthony Joshua by choice or specialized choice: 5/1
- Joseph Parker by KO, TKO or preclusion: 8/1
- Joseph Parker by choice or specialized choice: 20/1
- Draw or specialized draw: 40/1
Round betting Odds:
- Anthony Joshua to win in cycle one: 22/1
- Anthony Joshua to win in cycle 12: 33/1
- Joseph Parker to win in cycle one: 100/1
- Joseph Parker to win in cycle 12: 100/1
This is the complete end about the Anthony Joshua Odds! By giving a look at the betting odds and predictions over the match victory, we are sure that this would be coming out to be much an exciting and worth to watch match for the audience. Joshua is tough and hard with his punching skills and fans have huge hopes from him.